Join us for a summer of fun at Dance Inspiration! We welcome current and new students, and offer options for all ages and ability levels in a variety of styles. No registration fee required! Scroll below to view our camp and class options.
Register ONLINE for summer 2022 here!
Click here for printable registration form & flyer.
Dance camps combine movement & activities, and are great for current or new dancers – no previous experience required! Fun themes promote excitement and easy focus for younger students. Our campers will learn dance skills & choreography, play games, create daily crafts, enjoy snacks, and finish each day with a performance for family & friends.
BALLERINA TEA PARTY ~ ages 4-8, Saturday, June 11th, 9:30am-12:00pm
Be Our Guest, at a magical Tea Party, fit for a princess! Spend an enchanted morning of dance & giggles, complete with a fancy dress up station, sweet treats, games, & more! It's sure to be a Tea-rific time!
'FIND YOUR MAGIC' ENCANTO CAMP ~ ages 4-8, July 18-20th, 9:30-12:00pm
We will definitely be talking about Bruno! Find and celebrate the magic in you during this fun Encanto inspired camp! Campers will dance to the incredible music of Encanto, celebrate their own unique gifts, participate in games, crafts, snacks, and more!
'MOVE & IMAGINE' ~ themed preschool classes for 3-5 year olds
Our ‘Move & Imagine’ summer series offers mini dancers a chance to explore movement, and see where their curiosity takes them! These theme-based movement classes will combine active play and focused learning for a fun and productive dance experience! Classes can be taken 'a la carte', or choose to take the entire series for discount rate.
- Mermaids & Pirates ~ June 7th, 4:15-5:00pm
- Candy Land ~ June 14th, 4:15-5:00pm
- Jungle Rhythms ~ June 30th, 4:15-5:00pm
- Fairy Garden ~ July 13th, 4:15-5:00pm
- Superheros ~ July 20th, 4:15-5:00pm
Workshops give dancers the opportunity to focus on a specific area of dance, and are designed to improve competency on a certain skill. The short time commitment of these workshops is an added bonus!
- TURNS & LEAPS ~ June 6th and July 13th (attend one or both!), 5:00-7:00PM
A technical class focused on skills needed to complete clean turns, as well as stretching, strengthening to help elevate your leaps and jumps. We will cover a variety of turns & leaps, break them down step by step, and offer tips to help improve consistency & strengthen your overall ability. Two skill levels offered. Previous experience required/Levels 1-5.
- TAP RHYTHMS ~ June 7th and July 20th (attend one or both!), Interm/5:00-6:30PM, Adv/6:30-8:00PM
This class will focus on foundational tap technique & progressions with emphasis on rhythm, musicality, and clarity of sound. Two skill levels offered. Previous experience required/Levels 1-5.
3-DAY MINI SESSIONS
Mini Sessions offer a quick blast of technique, skills, and choreography.
- HIP HOP Intermediate ~ June 13-15, 5:00-5:45pm...Skills, technique, & choreography for Level 2+ dancers.
- ADVANCED CLOGGING ~ June 13-15, 5:45-6:45pm...Advanced clogging technique, skills, and steps for Nebraska Pride team dancers & advanced level cloggers.
- HIP HOP Beginner ~ June 27-29, 4:15-5:00pm...Skills, technique, & choreography for Beginner/Level 1 dancers, ages 7+.
- 'SUMMER SAMPLER' ballet/tap/jazz ~ June 27-29, 5:00-6:00pm...A combo class of 3 core techniques for beginner/ recreational 7–10 year olds. Perfect for combo level dancers or those who may be new to dance this summer.
- CLOGGING Level 1-2 ~ June 27-29, 6:00-6:45pm...Technique, skills, and step work for Level 1-2 cloggers.
INTENSIVE ~ June 27th-July 1st, 5-8PM
A week of technique strengthening, required for current Dance Co. team members in preparation for our summer national finals. The focus will be on fundamental dance technique including flexibility, conditioning, and skill work.
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE for Summer 2022!