Summer Classes & Camps 2021!
Dancers of all ages are welcome to join us for summer dance at Dance Inspiration! We offer options for all ages and ability levels in a variety of styles. Click here to view our summer flyer & printable registration form, or scroll below to view camp & class options. Register ONLINE for summer 2021 here!
*Class sizes are limited. Health & saftey protocols will be followed to ensure the safety of our dancers and staff.
Dance camps are a great way for your child to give dance a try – no previous experience required! Fun themes promote excitement and easy focus for all ages. Our campers will learn dance skills & choreography, play games, create daily crafts, and enjoy healthy snacks.
Mermaid Beach Party ~ ages 4-7, July 13-15, 9:30am-12:00pm
Dancers will splash and sparkle in this FIN-tastic dance camp!
OOEY-GOOEY Dance Remix ~ ages 1st-5th grade, July 27th-29th, 4:30-7:00pm
Fun in the best way...lots of dance + messy play! Jazz & Hip Hop skills mixed with slime and goo!
'Move & Imagine' ~ themed preschool classes for 3-6 year olds
Our ‘Move & Imagine’ summer series offers mini dancers a chance to explore movement, and see where their curiosity takes them! These theme-based movement classes will combine active play and focused learning for a fun and productive dance experience! Classes can be taken 'a la carte', or choose to take the entire series for discount rate.
- Mermaid Magic ~ June 9th, 4:15-5:00pm
- Dance PAW-ty with my PET ~ June 16th, 4:15-5:00pm
- Fancy Freeze...FROZEN & friends ~ June 30th, 4:15-5:00pm
- Unicorns & Rainbows ~ July 21st, 5:15-6:00pm
- Rock N' TROLL ~ July 26th, 5:15-6:00pm
Summer Technique Classes
Our summer mini sessions offer a quick blast of technique, skills, and choreography. Classes available for beginner through advanced dancers.
Session #1 ~ June 7, 9, 14, 16 (Mon/Wed)
- Summer Sampler ~ A combo class of 3 core techniques: Jazz, Tap, Ballet for beginner/recreational 7-10 year olds. 5:00-6:00PM
- Hip Hop/Beginner ~ ages 7-11, Beginner/Level 1. 6:00-6:45PM
- Hip Hop/Intermediate ~ Levels 2-3. 6:45-7:30PM
- Clogging (Audition Prep) ~ Inter+/Adv technique, skills, & step work. Can be used as a prep class for those trying out for team. 2+ years of experience required. 7:30-8:15PM
Session # 2 ~ July 12,13,14,15 (Mon-Thurs)
- Tap/Intermediate ~ Levels 1-3. 4:45-5:30PM
- Turns ~ Focus on skills needed to complete clean turns in any dance style, helping to improve consistency and strengthen overall turning ability.Two skill levels offered (ages 8+, Levels 1-5) 5:30-6:30PM
- Leaps ~ This class will incorporate stretching, conditioning, and the breakdown of skills needed to master a variety of leaps and jumps.Two skill levels offered (ages 8+, Levels 1-5) 6:30-7:30PM
- Tap/Advanced ~ Levels 4-5, 7:30-8:15PM
INTENSIVE ~ June 28th-July 2nd, 5-8PM
A week of technique strengthening, required for all current Dance Co. team members in preparation for our summer national finals. The focus will be on fundamental dance technique including flexibility, conditioning, and skill work.